查看完整版本: [-- 招聘中国区高级日语销售 --]

贯通日本社区 -> 日企职场 -> 招聘中国区高级日语销售 [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

彼男 2011-02-23 21:44

招聘中国区高级日语销售

这是我收到的一封来信 有兴趣的朋友可依法简历过去

彼男 您好:
>
> My name is Allan LIU with Intelligent manpower consulting corporation. Our company has been focusing on Consulting industry requirements for our customers for many years. IMC was founded in 1991. It is our goal to work with professional candidates to meet their personal needs as well as satisfy the needs of our client.
>
> I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss the positions we have available. This could be rewarding for you or possibly someone you know. Following is the opening details. If you are interested in it, could you please kindly send us your updated resume with your achievements and past rich working Experience ASAP? Or else, could you please kindly refer this opening to your friend who is suitable for the qualifications as stated in the following JD?
>
> For your information is a little older in our internal database, could you please send me a copy of your latest resume to updated the related information? If some other friend or colleague would like to find new opportunities, please also feel free to let me know.
>
> Senior Sales Staff中国区高级日语销售
>
> LOCATION:
> Shanghai上海
>
> 工作内容:
> 1.开发维护公司电子行业客户
> 2.以连接器、智能终端、网络接入、小型化模块产品线分别开发上述提及的相对应集团客户
> 3.整合、桥接各产品事业处产品信息、定时提供市场反馈(市场报告)、创造生意机会。
> 4.负责促成RFI、RFQ、定时的funnel、forecast、以及在公司内代表客户争取该客户最大利益。
> 5.了解客户组织架构、发展潜力,引导、发展与公司的长期互利关系。
>
> 任职资格:
> 1、年龄在35-40岁之间为宜
> 2、丰富的连接器、模组等电子行业销售背景
> 3、能够进行商务出差
> 4、该公司为纯日企,电子行业Top10
>
> Best Regards,
> Allan Liu (刘宗杰)
> Intelligent Manpower Corp.
> Executive Search, Temporary Staffing, Payroll Service Taipei, Hsinchu, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Chengdu, Shenzhen
> Email: allanliu@gcjobnet.com; Website: http://www.gcjobnet.com
> Tel: +86-21-5385-0192 ext.106; Mobile:+86-13761095866;
> Address: Room 901, Gang Tai Plaza, No.700, Yan An East Road, Shanghai

查看完整版本: [-- 招聘中国区高级日语销售 --] [-- top --]